Facial reflexology focuses on the reflex points of the face as reflexology focuses on the reflex points of the feet. By stimulating pressure points on the face this helps to stimulate the body’s healing mechanisms and help improve circulation and nerve conduction. It also encourages the release of toxins via the lymphatic system.
By balancing the reflex points on the face it helps to balance the whole body aiming to help the body function at its optimal level. Due to the face’s close proximity to the brain and cranial nerves this makes facial reflexology very powerful when impacting on body systems.
The Bergman method facial reflexology can help alleviate symptoms such as Migraines, IBS, Sinus Congestion, Teeth Grinding, Stress. It also has very good results in alleviating the effects of Bells Palsy.
A wonderful alternative to those interested in the benefits of reflexology but reluctant to have their feet worked. This is an incredibly calming and restorative treatment.
Benefits of facial reflexology are:
• Aims to relieve the effects of stress
• Aims to improve circulation in the face and head
• Speeds up the exchange of oxygen , nutrients, carbon dioxide and waste products within the body
• Improves lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste and toxins
• Relieves tension in muscle tissue
• Relieves mental strain and improves concentration
• Helps relieve sinusitis and congestion
• Has a direct rejuvenating effect on the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant
• Bring a general feeling of calm and relaxation
Facial Reflexology - 30 minute treatment
Initial Consultation plus 30 minute treatment £30
Subsequent sessions £25
Facial Reflexology - 45 minute treatment
Initial Consultation plus 45 minute treatment £40
Subsequent sessions £35
Book six sessions - £200 (save £15)
Book ten sessions - £330 (save £25)
Facial and Foot Reflexology - 1hr treatment
This treatment comprises of 30 minutes facial and 30 minutes feet reflexology.
1 hour total treatment time £40
Facial Reflexology and Indian Head Massage - 1hr treatment
This treatment comprises of 40 minutes Indian head massage and 20 minutes facial reflexology.
1 hour total treatment time £35
Children and Teen Facial Reflexology
Very effective treatment for children. It helps to reduce anxiety, hormone imbalances, symptoms of ADHD, Tourettes syndrome and helps to reduce symptoms of exam stress.
Initial Consultation plus 30 minute treatment £25
Subsequent sessions £20
Book six sessions - £110
**All children under the age of 16 will require a parent or guardian present**